On your purchase of a new Serta sleep system. As a company, we strive to make only the finest quality sleep products.
DO’s and DON’Ts of Bedding Care
- DO rotate your mattress as needed. Rotate and flip your new Serta mattress once in two weeks for the first two months. After the first two months, rotate and flip it once in three months.
- DO use an appropriate frame and center support on queen-and-king-size sets to ensure validation of your warranty.
- DO let your new sleep set “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad, especially if children use the bed.
- DO replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to provide the proper support for your new mattress.
- DO carry your mattress upright. It is easier to handle and less likely to damage the mattress.
- DO buy appropriate fitting sheets for your new sleep set.
- DON’T expose the fire or place near open flame. This mattress is not flame or fireproof and can ignite and/or burn if exposed to fire or open flame. When lighted, some bedding materials can burn and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
- DON’T bend your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit.
- DON’T place a board between your mattress and foundation. It will diminish the longevity and performance of your sleep set.
- DON’T fold or jump on the mattress. Folding or jumping on the mattress exerts excessive strain on the component parts and can seriously damage the mattress and foundation.