OUR ASSURANCE OF QUALITY
Congratulations on your new Serta Sleep System. Our goal is to provide the highest product quality and durability, assuring you of the most comfortable and healthful night’s sleep. This promise is backed by our Serta Quality Assurance Program, one of the most stringent and rigorously enforced product quality programs in the home furnishing industry.
Through the Serta Quality Assurance Program, you can feel confident that your Serta sleep set will provide you with long-lasting comfort and support you expect.
SERTA WARRANTY PERIOD IS 10 YEARS
Because we strongly believe in the quality design and craftsmanship of our products, all Serta Products are warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers). If you observe a defect, contact the Serta dealer from which you purchased the set. If the dealer cannot be reached, please write directly to your Serta Manufacturer at the address on the back of the cover page. In either case, you must, within the duration of the warranty, provide proof of purchase (include date of purchase) and be the original purchasing consumer.
Your Serta Mattress and/or foundation will be repaired or replaced (at our option). All other claims including incidental or consequential damages are precluded.
If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality. Serta reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate the warranty when, upon inspection, the sleep set is found to be in an unsanitary condition or when the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
Any and all implied warranties on this product shall not exceed in duration the term of this limited warranty. This warranty begins on the day you purchased your Serta sleep set. If your Serta sleep set is repaired or replaced, this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended.
As for Serta’s Natural Latex, this warranty is strictly under the condition that Serta’s natural latex bedding products are property covered with fabrics, kept on a cool location and dry conditions and not exposed to direct sunlight.
This Serta Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Wires that are loose, broken or protruding through fabric.
- Sagging, only if the mattress has been continuously supported by a matching foundation (or equivalent) and used with an appropriate frame and center support, or a minimum of 5 cross slats.
- Body Impressions 4.0 cm or greater.
- Broken or loose support elements
- Compression or unstapling of support elements
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Broken or loose grid top
- Loose, bent or defective wood beams
- Sagging, but only when continuously supported with an appropriate frame with a rigid-center support.
This Serta Warranty does not cover items such as, but not limited to:
- Bedding sold “as is”
- Bedding height
- Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set
- Handles on all Serta models
- Fabric stains, soiling or burns
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set, unless it is also defective
- Transportation cost
- Body Impressions less than 4.0 cm
- Damage of the mattress or foundation due to abuse
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation
- Comfort preference
- Corner Guards
For further warranty assistance, please contact :
Serta Customer Care
Email : email@example.com
Jalan Sultan Agung 16, Manggarai, Jakarta 12980
Telpon: 62-021-557 60 597